Stumbling Through Life

My photo
Please, God – Don’t strike me with lightning! I’m just trying to figure this world out. Sometimes I think and say things that are stupid. But sometimes, too, You tell me things that are so meaningful that I simply have to write them down. This blog is nothing more than a diary of some of these thoughts.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

I’ve been told – by a Christian – that I’m not a Christian because I believe in evolution. I’ve been told – by an Atheist – that I’m not a Christian because I believe our earth is in danger and is worth taking care of.

Hmmm… It’s good that they’re not my judges.

I think I am a Christian, because I love Christ – God incarnate – and I try to emulate Him. (I'm far from perfect, I admit it.) I bet He thinks I’m a Christian too.

Peace, love & go green.

No comments:

Post a Comment