Stumbling Through Life

My photo
Please, God – Don’t strike me with lightning! I’m just trying to figure this world out. Sometimes I think and say things that are stupid. But sometimes, too, You tell me things that are so meaningful that I simply have to write them down. This blog is nothing more than a diary of some of these thoughts.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Yes, I’m a Christian and I’m Green


Earth hour is coming.
(March 27th 2010,
8:30-9:30, your time.)
Turn off your lights for one hour.

What’s that you say? Christians aren’t green?

Does my bible tell me to be green? You’re darn right it does! God created the earth, He gave (more like lent) it to us to take care of; and it’s not right for us to trash it, burn it, deface it, uglify it, or ruin it.
Love the Creator. Love the creation.

God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. Genesis 1:31
Go to http://www.myearthhour.org/ to learn more.

Peace, Love and Recycle

1 comment:

  1. In 2011, Earth Hour is on Saturday, March 26th at 8:30 p.m.

    ReplyDelete