Stumbling Through Life

My photo
Please, God – Don’t strike me with lightning! I’m just trying to figure this world out. Sometimes I think and say things that are stupid. But sometimes, too, You tell me things that are so meaningful that I simply have to write them down. This blog is nothing more than a diary of some of these thoughts.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Should Christians Care for the Earth?


"But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind." Job 12:7-10

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.."
Psalm 19:1


"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it." 1 Corinthians 10:26

"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." Revelation 4:11

Reduce, reuse, recycle, rethink.

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment